Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problems LAWLINK EDITION December 8, 2017

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie, CEO of LinkUp Media Group stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York City and answer your immigration questions live. 0:30 - Is your green card still valid if it has your maiden name instead of your married name? 2:31 - How can you become a legal resident of the United States without getting married? 3:23 - Should you renew your green card if you have been convicted of a felony? 4:22 - If you were arrested for a crime but never convicted, are you still eligible for US citizenship? 8:38 - How do you become a legal United States resident after your TPS (Temporary Protected Status) expires? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.