Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Stopping My Deportation, Does a Petitioner Need to Make $62,000/Year?

0:00 My grandmother had an approved I-130 petition in 1994. The case has since expired and her husband is now dead. Is it possible to continue the application? 0:56 Can I apply for citizenship with an expunged simple possession of cocaine record? 2:00 I did not withdraw my asylum application before filing an adjustment based off marriage to a U.S. citizen. Now, I’m in removal proceedings. What can I do? 3:34 I filed for my parent, but my sibling was not included on the application. What is the fastest way to petition/bring my sibling to the U.S.? 5:11 My removal of conditions application has been pending for almost 3-years. How can I move the case along? 6:02 My daughter came to the U.S. at 16-years-old on a tourist visa in 2009. Her father naturalized in 2012. Is my daughter a naturalized citizen? 7:14 My wife is about to naturalize, but I have been placed into deportation. How do I proceed? 9:43 How does the new public charge rule affect change of status? 11:33 Could a retiree sponsor a spouse for a green card? 11:45 Can a church sponsor a professional worker for a green card? 13:30 As a U.S. citizen, what is the fastest way to bring my sibling to the U.S.? 14:03 How long does it take for an I-130 petition filed by a U.S. citizen to get approved? 14:11 Should I file an I-130 petition for my brother if he later wants to study in the U.S. with a student visa? 14:58 Do I need to make $62,000 a year in order to sponsor my family? 15:24 When should I get notice of biometrics appointment after I submit my I-485? 16:32 How long can a permanent resident child stay outside the country? 17:36 What is a re-entry permit? 17:58 My son was denied a green card due to a criminal conviction he was not found guilty of. How can I proceed? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Book Immigration Consultation with Brad Bernstein for Legal Consultation NOW! Book an Immigration consultation with our immigration lawyer NOW! Join the Brad Squad SOCIAL MEDIA Visit BradShowLive Facebook Follow Brad Show Live Instagram Follow Brad Show Live Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Facebook Follow Spar Bernstein on Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Instagram

Comments are closed.