Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Stopping Orders Of Deportation, Traveling With Dismissed Criminal Charges (Immigration)

0:00 My brother-in-law came on a visitor’s visa in June and married my sister in September. If he were to travel outside the U.S. on his advance parole, would he deported at the airport due to intent? 1:43: Can the approval process on my brother-in-law’s work permit be expedited? 2:15 My friend was ordered removed in absentia. Is there a way she can terminate that order by marrying a U.S. citizen or permanent resident? 3:50: Carlene’s asylum case was denied, and a judge ordered her to a voluntary departure, which she didn’t comply. She since married a U.S. citizen, who went to adjust her status, but the U.S. citizen husband died before the application was complete. What are her options? 6:15: Kashkel married a U.S. citizen and completed her biometrics appointment. Now, almost six months have passed, and she has yet to receive her work permit. Should she be worried? 6:58 Kashkel’s daughter also completed her biometrics appointment in January, and has not heard any decision on her case as of yet. Should she be worried as well, or should the family wait it out? 7:31 I have an outstanding order of protection against me. Can I apply for citizenship? 10:28 Can I travel as a green card holder if I am involved in a pending criminal case? 11:08 Jess came to the U.S. without inspection at 16-years-old. Her asylum case was denied, and she has now been placed into deportation. Is there anyway she can stop the order of deportation? 13:32 Jose was arrested, but his case was dismissed. Will he encounter a problem traveling outside the country with his conditional green card? 16:15 My son’s two-year green card expired, and he never removed the conditions. He is now in detention for attempted theft, but the charges were dropped, and he has no existing criminal record. What are his options? 18:22 I overstayed my visitor’s visa. In 2003, I was arrested and convicted for possessing a firearm without a permit. I am now married to a U.S. citizen. What should I do to adjust my status? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Book Immigration Consultation with Brad Bernstein for Legal Consultation NOW! Book an Immigration consultation with our immigration lawyer NOW! Brad Show Live is a digital infotainment talk and legal advice show broadcast live on Facebook and YouTube. It reaches hundreds of thousands of viewers worldwide. Brad Show Live is hosted by Brad Bernstein, Managing Partner of the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein who has provided invaluable legal immigration help to 70,000 plus clients over two decades. As the host of Brad Show Live, Brad takes a compassionate, straightforward and humorous approach on immigration, civil rights, family unity, humanity, news, politics, and social justice. Airing two hours a day, Monday – Friday, 5:30-7:30 p.m. EST, Brad answers viewers’ legal and immigration questions through live calls and social media interaction, along with commentary, thought provoking and revealing interviews, eye-opening field segments, and hilarious interactive games and laughs with our loyal viewers – The Brad Squad. Join the Brad Squad SOCIAL MEDIA Visit BradShowLive Facebook Follow Brad Show Live Instagram Follow Brad Show Live Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Facebook Follow Spar Bernstein on Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Instagram #NYCImmigrationServices #USAImmigration #CitizenshipAndNaturalization #GreenCard #DACA #WorkVisa #VAWA #BradShowLive #SparBernstein #BradSquad

Comments are closed.