Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad and Squeeze Show – October 19, 2017 PM Re-Run

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions: If a green card holder marries a non US resident in another country, how long will it take for their spouse to be approved for lawful entry into the United States as a permanent resident and what happens if a person with a visitors visa comes to the United states to get married? Other questions include: If you a permanent resident who was arrested but the case was nullified can you apply for US citizenship? If you are married to a green card holder who is a permanent resident, can you file for a work permit? Can you file paperwork to return to the United States after previously overstaying on a B-2/tourist visa? What are your 4th amendment rights? What are your rights within 100 miles from the US border and what are your rights beyond 100 miles from the United States border? If you've previously had your visa revoked for overstaying in the U.S. and have children who were born in the United States , how can you obtain a waiver? If you did not have a legal entry into the US but have been a resident for more than 2 years can you automatically be deported? Learn more about our immigration department at: To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney advertisement, prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.