Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad and Squeeze Show! – October 24, 2017 PM Part 2

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of Jamrock radio stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: How do I get a green card and when should file for an adjusting of status for relatives who have recently entered the United States on an Alien Relative visa? Other questions covered in this episode include: What questions are on the US citizenship test? If you entered the United States on a conditional green card and are in the process of filing to remove the conditions of or green card, when should you apply for US citizenship? Will your child who lives with you automatically become a United States citizen if you become US citizen? Can you do an affidavit of residence with a spouse who doesn't live with and shares a residence with someone else? Can you reopen/re-file if you have previously filed petitions for visa for siblings and the case was denied,? What is a K-3 visa? Can a person on a visitor's visa to the united States apply for change of status through a family member? Learn more about our immigration department at Call the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein at 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) to join the discussion and ask your questions LIVE on The Brad & Squeeze Show weekdays at 9AM and Noon. To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney advertisement, prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. For more information visit:

Comments are closed.