Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show Halloween Edition – ICYMI October 31, 2017

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: If you receive your green card in one state but move to another state , can you get your green card in the new state and can a green card holder with a re-entry permit who is currently abroad file for a spouse who is also abroad? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If your re-entry permit expires while you are abroad can you return the United States? If you are a green card holder who is a permanent resident of the United States how soon can you adjust the status of a child who has recently entered the United States after receiving a I-130 visa? How can you get a green card if you entered the US with a different name? Can a parent who has recently received a green card file for an adult child who overstayed on their visitor's visa? Can an adult child who is a United States citizen and a permanent resident file for their parent who came to the US on a visitor's visa? Can you apply for United States citizenship if you were granted a green card after disclosing your criminal record? How soon after removing the conditions of your green card can you file for US citizenship? Is approval for a work permit currently longer than 90 days? How long does approval take for a 10 year green card? What is approval a 212 on the 601-B application? Read frequently asked immigration questions at: Call the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein at 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) to join the discussion and ask your questions LIVE on The Brad & Squeeze Show weekdays at 9AM and Noon. To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney advertisement, prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.