Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – ICYMI October 26, 2017

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: What should a green card holder who is a permanent resident of the United States do if they missed their US citizenship oath ceremony and can a green card holder become a United States citizen if they have been convicted of a felony? Other questions include: What should a green card holder do if they stayed out of the US for more than 6 months? Can a person who has been deported from the United States for violating their probation return? How can you expedite the US citizenship process for someone who is seriously ill? When during the green card application process should you receive your work permit? If you will be eligible to become a US citizen in a few months, should you wait to file for spouse and step-children? How long will it take a father to file for child? Can you be added you your spouse's health insurance plan if you are married to a United States citizen and you haven't started the filing process yet? If you are green card holder who has recently married and have a passport with your married name and a green card with your maiden name, which name should use to purchase your plane tickets? How many years will it take for a green card card holder to file a visa petition for an unmarried adult child? Can a 10 year green card holder file for a parent? How long does it take for NVC to review your documents? Can you become a US citizen if you have DUIs on your record? Can you get married to United States citizen if you are in the US with a H-2B visa? If you are a green card holder who was denied US citizenship can you renew your green card? If you are refugee who has been deported for committing a crime can you get your green card back? Learn more about our immigration department: Call the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein at 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) to join the discussion and ask your questions LIVE on The Brad & Squeeze Show weekdays at 9AM and Noon. To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney advertisement, prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.