Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – November 1, 2017 ICYMI

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of Jamrock radio stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: If you are out of status and wish to get married, can you use a valid passport to apply for a marriage license and what documents will you need when applying to a college in the United States but currently live abroad? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: What should you do if you applied for citizenship and are scheduled for citizenship test but fear you may be detained and/or deported when you report? If you vacated your permanent residence in the United States because you were afraid of being deported after being convicted for a felony, how can you legally regain entry into the US? What should you travel with if you previously had a drug case against that was dismissed to avoid being detained? What should you do if you have a child after someone has applied to sponsor you? Can you file for a parent with an expunged criminal record in their country of origin? How long will it take for a green card holder to file for their spouse? Can you get a work permit if your spouse has a green card? Is it safe to travel with an advance parole if you have a pending I-145 and do not have any criminal convictions? How do you obtain an advance parole while your visa application is pending? If you received an I-797 notice of action after filing for a green card extension can you travel and what documents should you travel with? Can a green card holder who is a permanent resident of the United States sponsor their boyfriend or girlfriend? Can you be sworn in to be a US citizen if you have outstanding tickets? Can you adjust your status if you have recently married a United States citizen but previously received a deportation mail in the mail? What is a J-1 visa and how do you apply for it? Learn more about immigration department at: Call the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein at 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) to join the discussion and ask your questions LIVE on The Brad & Squeeze Show weekdays at 9AM and Noon. To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney advertisement, prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.