Upgrade To Permanent Residence and Adjusting Status (I-102)


Brad Bernstein answers immigration questions about: -I was married in Jamaica to a US citizen in 2003, came to the US in 2005 and got my conditional green card. Unfortunately we got a divorce, how can I upgrade to a permanent resident? -I'm eligible to adjust my status, but don't know my I-94, what do I do from there?