Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

USCIS Enforcing Affidavits of Support (Immigration Advice)

8-23-19 Callers 0:00 Can I file for my U.S. citizenship with a pending I-751 application? 0:31 My father provided an affidavit of support to a friend, who is undergoing his adjustment of status. USCIS called my father to come in for an appointment. What could that mean? 1:53 My employer is in the process of filing my H1B visa. Would receiving a disorderly conduct charge affect that process? 2:45 My I-485 was denied due to a lack of evidence to support the affidavit of support. What can I do? 3:31 How can I upgrade my adjustment application if my spouse became a U.S. citizen after the I-130 petition was filed? ***SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW US*** Facebook: YouTube: Instagram: Watch Brad Show Live Monday through Friday from 5:30-7:30 p.m. ET., on Come for the advice, stay for the fun. Law Offices of Spar Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.