Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Vacating a 25-year-old Conviction, Entering the U.S. Under a Different Name

0:00 My U.S. citizen spouse filed for me in April. I haven’t received any notice because my spouse is hiding such information from me. What do I do? 0:55 We received an IR2 visa for my 13-year-old child. We paid $220 for her green card, but she’s going to become a U.S. citizen upon entry. Is it mandatory to pay her IR2 immigration fee? 1:15 My spouse is a U.S. citizen. We married in 2016, had an interview in 2017, but USCIS still hasn’t made a decision on my I-130 and I- 458. We are now in 2019, what should I do? 1:35 Can I still file for citizenship when I’m divorced and have a green card? 1:46 My I-130 was approved. I now have a scheduled I-485 interview in July. It’s been two years since my spouse and I first married. We provided all of our evidence of our marriage. What should we expect at the I-485 interview? 2:27 I came to the U.S. 15-years ago on someone else’s passport. Now I’m about to get married to a U.S. citizen. When do I file my adjustment waiver? And, can I get a work permit while waiting for an approval? 2:54 I’m living in Guyana. I was petitioned in 2013 by my father who is a U.S. permanent resident green card holder. I received a confirmation email that said the agency has received all of the necessary documents, and I would hear about an interview appointment in three months. Eight months have passed, and I still haven’t heard. What should I do? 3:31 My U.S. citizen spouse filed for my kids who are all under 18-years-old. The I-130 was approved. What’s next? And, what documents does NVC need? 3:50 My driver’s license expires in 2019. I’m still waiting on an EAD card after 193 days. What should I do? Should I file an H-1B extension form so I can continue to work while waiting? 4:07 What are the chances of vacating a 25-year-old criminal conviction in order to become a citizen? 4:18 My spouse did not have her I-751 interview yet. What’s going to happen during that interview? Should I accompany her to her N-400 interview? 4:31 I’ve been waiting for three years for my green card. How do I file a mandamus if I transferred my case from Georgia to Virginia? 4:47 I am in removal proceedings. Can I move to Canada? 4:54 My cousin obtained his social security number through OPT. But now, he overstayed his student visa and can’t engage in any form of employment due to the expiration of his work permit. Can he invest in a certificate of deposit without a SSN? 5:13 How long will it take if I file for a VAWA in June 2019? 5:18 How much money should a sponsor earn a year to sponsor one adult and three kids to come to the U.S.? 6:14 Can my joint sponsor live in a different state from where I reside? 6:20 I’m a U.S. citizen and my step-parent is currently working in the U.S. on a work visa. Could I apply to adjust my step-parent's status while she’s here? Or, do I need to wait until she returns to Jamaica? 6:49 How long after you get your work permit do you get your interview date? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 #NYCImmigrationServices #USAImmigration #CitizenshipAndNaturalization #GreenCard #DACA #WorkVisa #VAWA #BradShowLive #SparBernstein #BradSquad

Comments are closed.