What Form do I have to Submit to File for my Spouse?


If someone is living in the U.S. filing for a spouse that lives overseas - what application is one supposed to file? Brad responds that one needs to submit the I-130 form. Watch Brad Show Live Monday through Friday from 5:30-7:30 p.m. EST., on www.facebook.com/BradShowLive.adjust Come for the advice, stay for the fun. Law Offices of Spar Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 www.lawsb.com Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.