Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Who Is Affected By Public Charge? (Immigration Advice)

8-20-19 Social Media Check-in 0:00 As a DV1 visa holder when can I file for my spouse and children? 0:13 Can I use my married last name to fill out my application? 0:29 My resident mother filed for me one week before I turned 21-years-old. Now, I am 22-years-old and she became a U.S. citizen. What is my category? 0:57 My grandmother petitioned my mother in April of 2013. The I-130 petition was approved in August 2014 when I was 19-years-old. I am now going to be 25-years-old this October. Can I get a green card through my mother? Or, should I figure out a faster way? 1:25 If I apply for an adjustment of status based on asylum, would prior use of food stamps negatively affect my AOS? 1:48 My adjustment application was administratively closed. Is that because I also had an asylum claim also pending? 2:17 Who will be affected by the new public charge rule? 6:47 How can I prove that my 10-year bar has been lifted? 7:20 More than 120 days have passed since my marriage-based green card interview. I have not heard a decision as of yet. Should I be concerned? 7:45 What does it mean if my case online says “interview ready to be scheduled?” 8:38 Can I get a social security number and driver’s license on a B1,B2 visa? 8:44 My 9-year-old child has a visitor’s visa. Can I adjust his status while he is visiting me in the U.S? 9:35 How long does it take USCIS to make a decision after they receive an RFE? 9:49 My asylum case has been pending more than 5-years. What can I do? 10:03 Applied for VAWA in July of this year. My previous I-130 and I-485 application based off marriage has been withdrawn. Can I continue to legally work on the work permit I received with the marriage adjustment? Or, do I have to wait until I get my new work permit under VAWA? ***SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW US*** Facebook: YouTube: Instagram: Watch Brad Show Live Monday through Friday from 5:30-7:30 p.m. ET., on Brad Show Live/Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. Come for the advice, stay for the fun. Law Offices of Spar Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.