Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

WIC Affects Your Green Card Application, Renewing a 10-year Green Card (Immigration Advice)

0:05 As a permanent resident, how long will it take for me to petition my single, 24-year-old child? 1:00 My parent passed away after an I-130 petition was approved, how can we move forward? 2:02 My child had a 10-year green card, but has been out of the country for over 2-years. Will she have an issue coming back to the U.S.? 3:06 How can you renew a 10-year green card? 3:21 Can a file for my fiancé if I have a 10-year green card? 4:05 Can I file for my citizenship if I’ve been arrested for domestic violence in 2016? The case was dismissed. 6:02 My case was transferred back to the NVC because my priority date is no longer current. What should I do? 6:44 How long can I stay outside the country on advance parole? 7:57 If my U.S. citizen husband was convicted and served time for drugs. Can he file for me? 8:30 How does W.I.C affect the green card application process? 8:38 Can U.S. citizen file for a spouse who overstayed his/her visa? 9:41 Should I wait until my spouse becomes a U.S. citizen in order for him/her to file for me? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Book an Immigration consultation with our immigration lawyer NOW! Join the Brad Squad SOCIAL MEDIA Visit BradShowLive Facebook Follow Brad Show Live Instagram Follow Brad Show Live Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Facebook Follow Spar Bernstein on Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Instagram #NYCImmigrationServices #USAImmigration #CitizenshipAndNaturalization #GreenCard #DACA #WorkVisa #VAWA #BradShowLive #SparBernstein #BradSquad

Comments are closed.