Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Working With Expired EAD, Fastest Way To Bring Child To The U.S. (Immigration Advice)

11-1-19 Social Media Check-In 0:07 If I file for my daughter and someone else has guardianship will it affect her? 0:15 Where can I find the re-entry permit form? 0:40 Can an LPR person get health insurance? Or would that be a public charge issue when I go to remove my conditions in the future? 0:56 What is the fastest way for me to bring my 5-year-old daughter to the U.S. as a LPR? 1:25 Why is it taking so long for the marriage-based immigration interview? 2:24 Can I apply for a new job if my EAD is expired? 2:41 How do I get police clearance from my home country? 3:49 Can one marijuanan conviction for possession under 30grams make me deportable? 4:18 Could USCIS ask for a drug test? 4:22 If I had two DUIs within the first 5-years of my entry into the U.S. with a green card - can I apply for citizenship? 4:41 Can a brother-in-law act a financial co-sponsor? 4:55 Can someone on a B1, B2 person adjust his/her status while in the U.S.? 5:00 What is the next step after a parent sent an I-130 petition for a child? 5:27 Can I apply for permanent residency in another country while I’m awaiting the approval of an I-130 petition in the U.S.? 5:34 Can I marry and petition someone who was once deemed by USCIS inadmissible? 5:42 How long does it take to get a decision on an I-130 petition? 5:49 If I have a work permit, but I got a divorce from my husband - can I remarry and get a green card through a second marriage? 6:12 The immigration officer approved my I-485 application at the interview, but the case status online does not reflect that approval. Is this a problem? 6:36 Does my affidavit of support sponsor need to live with me? 6:55 Why did I not receive a notice from the NVC? 7:29 Can I adopt my sister’s children if they are under 16-years-old? 7:50 Would receiving hospital financial assistance be considered a public charge? 8:33 What is the right time to file an I-360, VAWA application? 8:59 Can I get advance parole with a pending I-485? 9:02 What is the average processing time for a green card based on marriage? 9:25 If my U.S. citizen spouse sends an I-130 petition for my child, can my child still travel to the U.S. with a visitor’s visa? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Book Immigration Consultation with Brad Bernstein for Legal Consultation NOW! Book an Immigration consultation with our immigration lawyer NOW! Brad Show Live is a digital infotainment talk and legal advice show broadcast live on Facebook and YouTube. It reaches hundreds of thousands of viewers worldwide. Brad Show Live is hosted by Brad Bernstein, Managing Partner of the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein who has provided invaluable legal immigration help to 70,000 plus clients over two decades. As the host of Brad Show Live, Brad takes a compassionate, straightforward and humorous approach on immigration, civil rights, family unity, humanity, news, politics, and social justice. Airing two hours a day, Monday – Friday, 5:30-7:30 p.m. EST, Brad answers viewers’ legal and immigration questions through live calls and social media interaction, along with commentary, thought provoking and revealing interviews, eye-opening field segments, and hilarious interactive games and laughs with our loyal viewers – The Brad Squad. Join the Brad Squad SOCIAL MEDIA Visit BradShowLive Facebook Follow Brad Show Live Instagram Follow Brad Show Live Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Facebook Follow Spar Bernstein on Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Instagram #NYCImmigrationServices #USAImmigration #CitizenshipAndNaturalization #GreenCard #DACA #WorkVisa #VAWA #BradShowLive #SparBernstein #BradSquad

Comments are closed.