Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Can F1 and F2 Visa Holders F1 and F2 Visa Holders or Establish Business?

BJ and his family entered the U.S. on B1, B2 visas. Now they are on F1 and F2 visas. 0:15 Can BJ get a work permit while on an F2 visa? 0:30 Can BJ establish a business on an F2 visa? 0:47 Can Bj’s spouse, who is on the F1 visa, apply for a work permit? Watch Brad Show Live Monday through Friday from 5:30-7:30 p.m. EST., on Come for the advice, stay for the fun. Law Offices of Spar Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.