Personal Injury Lawyers Committed To You
Passenger Injured On New York City Bus. The plaintiff was injured while on an NYC bus due to the bus driver's negligence.
A young NYC construction worker fell 30ft into an open elevator shaft that was not adequately guarded.
Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle In Cross Walk in Brooklyn, New York.
A New York City bus negligently rear-ended another New York City bus, causing severe injuries to our client.
Our client was crossing a New York City street with an infant in a stroller when it was struck by a vehicle.
The plaintiff sustained a traumatic brain injury as a passenger in a vehicle that collided with another car.
- Nature of damage
- Extent of damage
- Duration of injury
- Medical expenses
- Lost earnings
- Potential future lost earnings
- Analyze your case
- Investigate the facts
- Gather evidence
- Interview doctors
- Prepare your case
- Recommend legal strategies
- Represent you in front of the court and insurance companies
- Evaluate settlement offers
- Pursue the highest monetary compensation
- Your lifestyle before and after your injury
- Your current physical condition and abilities
- Contradictory statements
- Relationships between witnesses
- Witness influence
- Hiring a legal company to represent you
- Initiating a legal case
- The discovery process where both parties exchange information, such as police and medical records, security footage and more
- Court motions
- Settlement negotiations
- A trial, which includes jury selection, opening arguments, witnesses’ examination, closing statements, jury instruction and deliberation, and verdict
- Verdict appeal if necessary