Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show Immigration Edition December 5, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are a green card holder who was arrested and jailed will you be able to become a citizen of the United States and can you file for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) while living with your abuser? This morning, the duo travel to Brooklyn to talk to Celebrity Chef Shorne Benjamin who turned the recession into a springboard for his culinary dreams! Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you are a green card holder who adjusted your status through your spouse, will getting a divorce affect your immigration status? If you are a permanent resident of the United States, what should you do to adopt a child in another country? If you have overstayed on a visitor's visa, will you be able to fly domestically within the US? If you were married less than 90 days after coming to the US, will this affect your ability to get a green card? Will you be able to renew your green card if you have been charged with a felony? How do you file to become a citizen of the Unuted States if your green card has expired? How can you get a green card if your visa has expired? What happens when your Temporary Protected Status (TPS) expires? Do your children under 18 years old autimatically become citizens when you do? Can take the US citizenship test more than once?

Comments are closed.