Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad Show January 17, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Immigration Law FAQ

New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM stream live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC to answer your legal immigration questions like: If you are married to a citizen of the United States who is abusive, how can you get a green card if you get divorced? Later, Spar and Bernstein Criminal Defense Attorney David Moreno comes on to discuss the severe penalties for DUI and DWI in NYC. Learn more about David Moreno and the rest of the Criminal Defense department at: Other immigration questions in this episode include? What can you do if a relative dies and their kids are denied visas to attend the funeral in the US? If your spouse filed for you and you were denied a visa to come to the United States, what can you do to come to the US if you are getting divorced? If you are a green card holder, can you claim dependents who live outside of the United States? If you are a conditional green card holder and your spouse files for divorce , what should you do if you hired a lawyer to get a 1 year extension and are not happy with their work? Should you disclose that you were arrested for a petty crime that was dismissed if you are applying for a green card? Can you reapply if you have been denied a visitors visa to the United States? If you filed a green card petition for a teenager, will they have to file for their own US citizenship in 5 years? How long will it take a step-parent to file for a minor step-child? If you are an immigrant engineer can you apply for a green card? If you submitted a DS-260 for a F2A application, how long will the process take? Can you file a parent alone if they are married to someone who is not your other parent? What should you do if you are a conditional green card holder and your spouse files for a divorce? What should you do if you are a citizen of the United States and your spouses I-130 was denied? How long does it take for an advance parole application to be approved? What can you do if you are an undocumented immigrant who is in the process of adjusting your status and someone threatens to report you to the department of immigration? What should you expect if you are being interviewed for green card application through a marriage for the second time but with a new spouse? If you came into the United States without inspection and are married, will you be able to get a green card? Can you apply for US citizenship if you are currently completing PTI (Pre Trial Intervention) for drug possesion charge? Read frequently asked immigration questions at:

Comments are closed.