Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION November 20, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What should you do if you have not been scheduled for the US citizenship oath ceremony more than 6 months after completing your interview and how long does it take to get a green card by marriage in NYC? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: What should you do if you are a green card holder who has had their green card revoked? How should you act on your green card interview? If you overstayed on a visitor's visa and got married, do you have to return to your home to country to adjust your status? If an undocumented family has a child while in living in the United States illegally, can that child be deported with the family? What additional documents might you need to prove that you are in bona fide marriage? If you are a visitor's visa holder and get married while in the United States, will you be able adjust your status? Learn about our immigration department at: Call the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein at 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) to join the discussion and ask your questions LIVE on the “LawLink”. To schedule an appointment with Brad Bernstein from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein call 1(800)-529-5465 (North America) or 1(212)-227-8933 (International) ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Attorney advertisement, prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.