Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Immigration Law FAQ | The Brad Show – October 20, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp radio stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: How do you pay and file taxes if you do not have a status and if you are visiting the United States from another country can you use your country of origin's driver license to drive legally in the US? Other questions covered in this episode include: If you have an expired work permit can you apply for a driver's license? Can you prove you are in a bona fide marriage if you don't have any wedding photos? What should you do if your spouse who is sponsoring you does not meet the income requirements? How long does it take to remove the conditions of your permanent resident status in the United States and what should you do if your extension will expire before your application is reviewed? What should you do prior to a bona fide marriage interview?