Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Immigration Law FAQ | The Brad & Squeeze Show – October 20, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of Jamrock radio stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: If you are United States citizen in a long term relationship with someone who currently lives outside of the US but would like to move to the United States, how should you proceed if they already have a visitor's visa and if you are green card holder who has relocated to the Caribbean but continue to work for a US company and return frequently can your green card be revoked? Other questions include: How do you vacate a conviction in order to change your immigration status if you are a permanent resident of the United States? If you are US citizen who married a visa holder how do you change your spouse's status? If you are filing a petition for your spouse who is currently in the United States and for a step-child who is in another country should you file for them both at the same time? If you entered the visa with a H-2B that will expire soon and got married within 90 days of entering the U.S. , can your spouse file for an adjustment in status for you? Is it alright to get married after 90 days of coming to the United States if you are visa holder? What documents should you submit when you submit your application for US citizenship?