Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Filing Immigration Forms, Petitions and Waivers?

Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Managing Partner Brad Bernstein responds to several related immigration questions on forms during the segment, "Your Questions Answered" on Brad Show Live. 0:00 - What application did this son file for his mother and how long will it take? 0:50 - What is the percentage of success for those who have filed an EB3 Visa? 1:15 - What can an applicant do if the I-485 and I-765 forms are denied by USCIS? 1:47 - What documents are needed to apply for a change in status or residency? 3:25 - How many Affidavits of Support can one file? 4:15 - Should I have gotten a receipt from USCIS that they received my 601-A waiver package? 4:54 - What are the financial guidelines necessary in order to file an Affidavit of Support? Watch Brad Show Live Monday through Friday from 5:30-7:30 p.m. EST., on Come for the immigration, stay for the fun. Law Offices of Spar Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.