International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 11, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Social Media Queen Rapid Fire Kim asks NYC immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:20 - How does a couple file joint tax returns if one of them is out of status? 0:44 - Will your green card application be denied, if you overstayed on a visitors visa? 1:44 - How long will it take to file for an adult child if you are a citizen of the United States? 1:57 - If you are a US citizen, how long will it take for an I-130 to be approved for your spouse? 2:12 - What does it mean if your notice of intent to revoke was reaffirmed? 2:27 - How much will it cost to adjust the status of a parent? 4:08 - Should you apply for WIC, If you are a conditional green card holder? 4:34 - How long does it take to get approval after your parent filed for you? 4:52 - If you sponsored your spouse who has not worked for most of the year, should you list them as a dependent or file a joint tax return? 5:14 - If you are out of status and have children that are citizens of the United States, how can you get a green card ? 5:27 - Can a US citizen file for a sibling currently living in the United States, how long will that take? 5:42 - If you are a conditional green card holder, can you file for an out of status adult child? 5:59 - What forms should you file for a SIJ (Special Immigrant Juvenile) case? 6:07 - How soon after receiving approval for an I-130 visa will you be scheduled for an interview? 6:29 - What forms are required to adjust your status through marriage and how much will it cost? 7:12 - If you did a self-petition and were approved for a work permit, why haven't you received it yet? 7:44 - How long after prima facie is established will your case be approved? 7:51 - Can you get a work permit through prima facie? 12:28 - Can a non legal guardian take your child to their immigration interview? 12:56 - Can you apply for advance parole with SIJ (Special Immigration Juvenile) and do you need to file an I-864W? 13:12 - If you lost your physical green card, can you file to become a citizen of the United States? 13:19 - Will you need to get consent from the other parent if you are a lawful permanent resident of the US and want to file for your minor child who lives outside of the United States? 13:38 - What should you do if your joint sponsor no longer wants to be a part of your affidavit of support? 14:14 - What should you do if you have not received any response, if you are permanent resident of the US who filed for a child? 14:31 - If you sponsored your parents and they currently live with you in the United States, can you claim them as dependents on your tax return? 14:42 - If you sponsor your parent, will your 18 year old sibling be able to join the case? 14:49 - Should you apply for a visitors visa, if someone filed for you,? 14:55 - How much does it cost to become a citizen of the United States? 15:05 - What do forms should you file together when applying for SIJ (Special Immigration Juvenile) status with advance parole? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.