International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 12, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Social Media Queen Kim asks NYC immigration lawyers Brad Bernstein and Shannon Laguerre-Maingrette your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 1:36 - What should you do if you started the process to adjust your status through your spouse who is a US citizen and they have a felony on their record? 2:20 - How long is the current processing time for work permits? 2:33 - What priority date is the USCIS up to for a F4 visa? 2:53 - How long will it take for a parent to sponsor you, if you are an adult who is out of status? 3:17 - Can you marry and file for someone, if you are a citizen of the United States who is receiving government benefits,? 3:28 - Is there a statue of limitations on when an immigrant can be deported for a crime? 4:23 - Can you file for US citizenship if you are not working due to health problems and are not paying taxes? 5:32 - Should your EAD take longer than 6 months? 5:53 - Should you do a W7 before filing taxes, if you are a non-US resident married to a citizen of the United States? 6:06 - Can you file for a sibling who is out of status and was in immigration hold, If you are a US citizen? 6:29 - Can a you file for grandchildren who you support financially if the are currently out of status? 7:11 - How soon after submitting a DS-260 should you hear from the National Visa Center (NVC), if you have a F2A visa holder? 7:52 - Can you see a lawyer at Spar and Bernstein if you already have a lawyer? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.