Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Social Media Rapid Fire January 8, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

The newest member of the Brad and Squeeze show , Anna Azcona asks NYC immigration attorney Brad Bernstein your legal immigration questions live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City. 5:36 - Why is there an error on USCIS website when you check the status of your case? 6:35 - If you are a US citizen who is married to a conditional green card holder, do they have to remove the conditions of their green card before you file for their children to come to the United States? 7:05 - Is renewing an expired green card going to be a in issue? 7:38 - What is the I-130 adjudication? 8:00 - What should you do if you did not remove the conditions of your green card and received a NTA? 8:40 - If you are a citizen of the United States who is receiving medical government assistance for your child, can you file for your spouse without an issue? 9:20 - If you filed a joint affidavit of support for someone and are a independent contractor, why might you continue to receive a letter requesting more documentation on the case? 11:27 - How long after submitting an affidavit of support should you expect to receive something from the office of immigration? 11:56 - Will you be able to be sponsored by your child and return to the United States permanently if you overstay on a visa and leave the the US,? 12:29 - If you are a green card holder, do you need to travel with disposition if you had a criminal case that was dismissed? 12:59 - How long will it take to get a green card and provisional waiver for a CD1 visa holder if they are married to a citizen of the United States? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.