Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Solving Your Problem January 10, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO David "Squeeze" Annakie take your calls on legal immigration live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC. 0:09 - If you were a visa holder and your renewal application was denied, what should you do if you believe you were blacklisted? 1:21 - If you are a green card holder through marriage with a pending N400 application, will you have an problem if you get a divorce? 3:12 - What priority date is the USCIS up to on sibling filings? 7:12 - How long will it take to get a work permit if you are out of status and are married to a green card holder? 9:03 - Will you be able to adjust your status through marriage if you came to United States with a J1 visa? 12:26 - Can you travel with a I-151 stamp if you have a pending green card renewal? 13:22 - How long will it take to get a green card after receiving a I-151 stamp? 13:39 - If you are a green card holder, how long can you stay out of the United States? 14:08 - How long after submitting an application for a green card through marriage will you get a work permit? 14:55 - What should you do if you were asked to submit additional documents before your marriage interview for your green card? ***SUBSCRIBE/Follow Us*** Facebook: Twitter: Instagram: Everyone has a right to the American Dream, and we want to help you reach yours! Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein Call 1-800-529-5465 Today! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior Successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.