Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

I-102, Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document

I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document

You can use Form I-102 to replace a paper or renew Form I-94 that was issued to you by the USCIS, or upon admission to the U.S. If you were not issued a paper I-94, you can access your I-94 records of admission from the Customs and Border Protection (CBP). If you want to access your recent I-94, visit  You can file a Form I-102 if you need to replace your lost or stolen I-94W, or I-95 and if you extended or changed your initial nonimmigrant status with USCIS after you were allowed to the United States and you need a replacement for it.